Stop Intruders. Maintain Security. Reduce Costly Damage.
Contour’s non-aggressive anti-climb solutions offer protection to vulnerable building structures, roofing, fencing and pipework from vandalism and accidental damage.
Our anti-climb designs are suitable for high security facilities such as prisons, police stations and mental health units. They also provide additional security where pipes, frontages and walls could be scaled for unauthorised access, such as schools, hospitals, houses, shops, banks and offices.
Our Eavesline anti-climb roofline bullnose barrier system, Grounded anti-climb down pipe protectors and Crest anti-climb parapet wall protection, can be easily integrated to ensure a harmonious exterior building design.
Contour’s anti-climb protection is fabricated from high quality, durable aluminium. However for environments that are at a higher risk of abuse or damage, we are able to manufacture protection in mild or stainless steel.
Our anti-climb range is:
- Functional but aesthetically pleasing
- Supplied powder coated as standard, and is available in almost any RAL or BS colour
- Quick and easy to specify: Contour anti-climb roofline barrier systems are available to order using set product codes with standard dimensions
- Bespoke solutions available to suit any project requirements
- Provided with O&M documentation
- Covered by up to a 25 year powder coating warranty* and our anti-climb down pipe protectors have an expected lifespan of up to 40 years.
- In addition we can undertake on site installation through our team of highly experienced and approved installers, all with up-to-date site certificates
*:For Syntha Pulvin coatings.
Anti-climb protection systems
Eavesline: anti-climb bullnose barrier for pitched roofs and fitted to the roofline fascia
Grounded: anti-climb downpipe protection
Crest: anti-climb barrier protection for parapets, freestanding walls and fences