Designed to ensure safety compliance, Covora is the new easy to fit, high quality Low Surface Temperature radiator range, available at a value for money price.
Covora is the ideal LST heating solution for use in:
- GP surgeries and health centres
- Nursing & care homes and day care centres
- Nurseries, schools, colleges and universities
- Student accommodation
- Leisure centres
- Public libraries
- Offices and reception areas
- Hotel lobbies and public areas
- Retail spaces
- Cinemas, theatres and entertainment complexes
- Public transport terminals
Designed to Ensure Safer Environments
Covora LST radiator casings now come with BioCote® anti-microbial coating as standard on models finished in White RAL 9003 – to help reduce the risk of infection transmission where the maintenance of hygiene is a priority.
BioCote is the market leading antimicrobial additive developer, with over 20 years’ innovation and commercial application experience.
Built To Last
Covora radiator covers are manufactured in our UK factory in one piece from mild steel and finished internally and externally as standard in a tough white, easy to clean polyester powder coating.
Developed for greater efficiency
Contour’s round top radiators have been designed with smaller water channels which mean they contain less water on average than ‘compact’ style panel emitters. The smaller channels allow more metal to be in actual contact with the water, providing a faster warm-up time. Significantly, they can deliver considerably higher outputs for the same heat energy input compared to panel emitters.
Ideal for new build and refurbishment projects and available in over 140 sizes across three emitter types, in a range of casing colours, there is a Covora LST radiator for virtually any room size and design environment.
Covora Key Features
- Available with BioCote® coating as standard for complete anti-microbial protection – ensures optimal hygiene maintenance
- Radiator cover is manufactured from 1.2mm mild steel as standard and punched with 5.5mm wide radius grilles. The radius grille design makes it easier to clean, and the narrow grille width prevents most small items and or fingers being inserted
- Bullnose corners and half bullnose edges on the cover increase product strength and reduce the risk of injury in the event of a fall against the cover
- Round top emitters are used across the Covora range providing energy and space saving benefits
- Radiator cover is polyester powder coated to an average thickness of 60 microns internally and externally, in RAL 9003 White as standard. A wide range of other RAL colours are also available to order
- Available in over 140 sizes across single convector, double panel plus and double convector emitter models
- Radiator cover is supplied as a one piece unit complete with pre-fabricated cut outs for valves, skirting boards and pipework, for ease and speed of installation
Covora radiator covers are available in a wide range of colours on short lead times, including:
Covora can be supplied in virtually any RAL available colour including metalics, subject to minimum order quantities. Please contact us with details of your requirements.
Sizes, Wattage Outputs & Order Reference Codes
(Click the image below to download the full version)
Further Technical Data
Please note that Covora is not recommended for installation in bathrooms, wet rooms or high humidity environments.
Order Lead Times
Lead times for Covora are from 10 days from receipt of order for standard model sizes finished in white. Longer lead times and minimum order quantities may apply for Covora radiator covers finished in other colours.
For pricing information download our list price guide or please call our sales team on +44 (0)1952 290 498